We work with our clients to build an effective project team including all necessary external resources.
NRG’s initial goal is to understand what our client is trying to achieve. After defining what success might look like for everyone involved in the project, we then prepare a strategic project plan. We work with our clients to build an effective project team including all necessary external resources. From there, our day-to-day tasks are adjusted to suit the individual needs of each client. However, we believe that daily communication is key. Open, honest, and flexible communication is what NRG is best known for, and it is what is most appreciated as relationships are built with our clients.
16757 61 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 1W2
Office Phone: 778.547.2477
What We Do
- Project Planning
- Feasibility Analysis
- Forecasting and Costing
- Budget Preparation
- Contract Management
- Tendering and Sub-trade Selection
- Subcontract Negotiations
- Building Permit and Rezoning Applications
- ACMPR / Cannabis Act Cultivation License Design
"GPP and GMP services in design and construction for the Cannabis space"
- Project Co-ordination
- Project Control and Scheduling
- Cost Control and Financial Tracking
- Site Supervision and Safety
- Site Meeting Leadership
- Contractor and Supplier Management
- Shop Drawing Review and Coordination
- Final Occupancy